Founded in 2013, by Ernie Smith and Peter Knapton, Gain Global and Integration (Pty) Ltd developed the re:PLY software program after establishing that there is a massive gap in the market for accountability software in corporate organisations.
re:PLY is a tool that connects multiple programs on a single communication platform. This platform assists with the execution and outcome of specific tasks. Through these tasks re:PLY then measures communication skills and the ability to execute tasks successfully and within given time frames.
- A management platform
- A desktop support program
- A mobile corporate application
- A Safe City application
The re:PLY team consists of:
- Ernie Smith who has exceptional sales and management experience at board level with a Diploma in Business Management and a WordPress Developer Certification
- Peter Knapton who is a programmer and system developer with a BSc Computer Science degree as a SAP Developer, VZAP Programming qualification and Microsoft WPF and Silver Light certifications
- Marlene McKay who is a Graphic Designer, Marketing and Software Consultant, Project Manager and Web Developer